Yes… the old and faithful Photo Rally!
Separate your group into various teams. Each team must have a Smart Phone.
For sharing the fun… ask leaders to take the photos and upload them in real time onto a combined Facebook Messenger Group or similar.
VERSION 1 //
Photo Items List (100 points each)
- The number 4
- The number 6
- A Snake
- A Teacher
- A Basketball going through a hoop
- Usain Bolt look-alike
- Person swinging
- Person driving
- Boy with very long hair
- Girl with very short hair
- Pile of Dust
- Maths Textbook
- Up someone’s nose…
- Belly button lint
- Sand Painting
- Police Car
Team Challenges (200 points each) (entire team must be involved in creating)
- A team member’s name spelled out in Poaceae leaves
- A bridge over troubled water
- Team in the air
- Odd Socks
- Piggy Back Conga Line
BONUS POINTS (500 points each) (entire team must be involved in creating)
- Short documentary video about Dinosaurs (Most professional video will win)
- Short Movie about “A day at the Beach” (Most professional video will win)
- Short Music Video of a favourite Elvis song (Most professional video will win)
VERSION 2 //
“STASH DASH” PHOTO RALLY
Each group will have a camera and will have to find a fake moustache.
Groups using the fake moustache in photos will earn bonus points.
You will need to get as many pictures as you can (you won’t have time to do all) and return by ….. pm.
- The Butcher
- A Penguin
- A German Shop
- A Sheep’s Shop
- A Past Broncos Star?
- Superman’s Funny Shop?
- Where would you have your moustache trimmed?
- Shop dealing with facial features above the moustache?
- Shop dealing with facial features below the moustache?
- 2 Local Election Candidates with Moustaches
- Member of your team flying
- Your team with a random stranger
- Your team working in a pizza shop
- Your team all in the air at the same time
- A sign post with the name of one of the members of your team
- Your entire team in one car
- One or more members of your team in a police car
- A truck
- An African animal
- Your team doing eating chips
- Your team doing cartwheels
- A human pyramid
- Every member of your team swap one shoe with each other
- Gangster photo
- Crazy faces photo
- A sports car
- A horse or other 4 legged animal
- A spider
- The number 12
- The number 42
- Conga Line
- Your entire team playing on children’s swings. (Forts are acceptable)
- Group pretending to be dead in Woolworths car park
- Group pretending to be zombies in outside Woolworths
TRIPLE POINTS Shop whose advertising bears a moustache
Most original picture with a fake moustache
REMEMBER Follow your Leaders Instructions & for safety, stay with your group and cross streets with your group and leaders otherwise out of game.
Set Boundaries //